Always a popular choice for week night dinners, this Bacon Wrapped Chicken is kept moist & juicy with a boost of added flavor.
It has been over 3 weeks since school started and the kids' activities are back in full swing too. I am so glad that both Bella and Jamie are having a great time learning and making new friends. However, for me, this is the time of the year that I often struggle a little to be as productive as I hope to be. While we truly enjoy the warm summer days, I always look forward to fall. Not just for the cool weather but also for the upcoming holidays. I can't help but feel that this is a very festive time of the year - with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. So, I guess I am still pretty much on holiday mode.
But life cannot be on a standstill, especially if we have our family depending on us. So, quick and easy recipes are my go-to for week night dinners. I always try to make it a point to have warm homemade meals for the family during the week nights, despite having to run from one after school activity to another. And this Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe is a hit with my family. It is simple to make, delicious and cleaning up after is a breeze.
Here are more quick and easy recipes that make a frequent appearance on our dinner table:
1. Chicken Fajita Soup
2. Five Spice Bacon Wrapped Pork
3. Ginger Soy Minced Beef
4. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
5. Spaghetti Bolognese
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
by Miss Crumbs A Lot
3 lb Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs
12 to 16 Slices of Bacon
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Chili Powder (you may add more for a spicer version)
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Honey
1. In a large bowl, season the chicken thighs with 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp balck pepper and 1 tbsp olive oil. Mix well and ensure that chicken is well coated with seasoning.
2. Wrap the seasoned chicken thighs with bacon slices and place it on a baking tray.
3. Brush on honey onto the bacon wrapped chicken pieces.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 min on the middle rack. And broil on medium for about 5 min or until bacon is lightly charred.
Makes 4 servings
A Singaporean SAHM living in Houston, Texas. Discovering her potential in the kitchen with authentic Singaporean Cuisine. And exploring the dynamic food scene Houston has to offer.
Miss Crumbs A Lot is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
For more details, please read my Disclosure Policy.