Bacon Wrapped Enoki Mushrooms with Masaga Mayo - so delicious and easy to prepare that it is bound to please all meat lovers!
Bacon Wrapped Enoki Mushrooms with Masago Mayo combines two of my favorite foods - mushrooms and bacon! And adding a hint of Masago (capelin fish roe) into the Japanese mayonnaise gives your condiment a pop of texture and flavor. All the ingredients are readily available at any Asian supermarket, although I have seen the fish roe and Japanese mayo at my local HEB supermarket as well. So simple and easy to prepare, it will be a crowd favorite at your next dinner party.
Bacon Wrapped Enoki Mushrooms with Masago Mayo
by Miss Crumbs A Lot
2 packets Enoki Mushrooms
5 to 6 slices of Bacon
1 tbsp Masago (capelin fish roe)
2 tbsp Japanese Mayonnaise ( I used the brand Kewpie)
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1. Prepare the condiment first by mixing the masago and mayonnaise together. Set aside.
2. Cut of roots of enoki mushrooms, rinse and dry them.
3. Divide the mushrooms into 10 to 12 little bunches.
4. Cut each bacon slices into halves.
5. Wrap each half slice of bacon around each little bunch of enoki mushrooms, season with black pepper and place on backing tray.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 15 min or until the bacon is cooked.
7. Serve with condiment.
Makes 10 to 12 pieces
A Singaporean SAHM living in Houston, Texas. Discovering her potential in the kitchen with authentic Singaporean Cuisine. And exploring the dynamic food scene Houston has to offer.
Miss Crumbs A Lot is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
For more details, please read my Disclosure Policy.