Broiled Honey Soy Salmon, made with a few ingredients that has the savory and sweet flavors of soy sauce, ginger and honey.
Broiled Honey Soy salmon, an excellent simple, quick and easy meal, that can be prepared with minimal effort. The sweet, tangy and salty marinate also doubles as a sauce. Serve it with a side of rice or potatoes with your choice of vegetables and it is a complete meal.
Broiled Honey Soy Salmon
by Miss Crumbs A Lot, adapted from Eating Well
1 to 1 1/2 lbs Salmon Fillet
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 1/2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp Honey
1 oz Ginger (minced)
5 cloves Garlic (minced)
Spring Onions (chopped)
1. Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic and spring onions in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Cut salmon into 2 inch thick slices. Transfer into a ziplock bag.
3. Marinate salmon in bag with 4 tbsp of sauce and set aside remaining sauce.
4. Grease baking tray.
5. Line salon on baking tray and broil on high for 6 to 9 min.
6. Pour remaining sauce into a small sauce pot and warm up.
7. Drizzle sauce over the cooked salmon and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and choice of vegetables.
A Singaporean SAHM living in Houston, Texas. Discovering her potential in the kitchen with authentic Singaporean Cuisine. And exploring the dynamic food scene Houston has to offer.
Miss Crumbs A Lot is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
For more details, please read my Disclosure Policy.