Easter Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes, a decadent vanilla cupcake recipe that is so easy to make and you can top with your favorite frosting.
Easter Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcake, a really simple and easy cupcake recipe that can be decorated to any theme with a little creativity. I whipped this little treats up in less then an hour and piped on some frosting that I colored green & topped it with some mini chocolate eggs, just in time for Easter! The cupcake were moist and spongy and if unfrosted, could be served as muffins for breakfast.
Easter Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
by Miss Crumbs A Lot
1/2 cup Salted Butter (room temperature)
1 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (sifted)
3/4 cup Milk
1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Cream butter and sugar in an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy.
2. Add in eggs and mix well.
3. Add in baking powder, vanilla extract and half of the sifted flour. Mix well.
4. Add in half of the milk and mix well.
5. Add in the remaining flour and mix well. Then add in the remaining milk and mix well.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Divide batter into paper cup lined muffin tray and fill the cups full.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 min.
9. Allow the cupcakes to cook before topping with your favorite frosting.
Makes 12 cupcakes
4/15/2017 02:17:59 pm
love the look.. (am sure they taste as good as they look!!) -totally cute but i am a disaster with icing.. :)
Miss Crumbs A Lot
4/19/2017 10:11:02 am
Thank you! It was fun to make and tasty too! I hope you'll try making it!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
A Singaporean SAHM living in Houston, Texas. Discovering her potential in the kitchen with authentic Singaporean Cuisine. And exploring the dynamic food scene Houston has to offer.
Miss Crumbs A Lot is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
For more details, please read my Disclosure Policy.