A delicious and tender pork roast that is a great weeknight dinner roast or Sunday lunch for a crowd, paired with all your favorite trimmings.
A couple of weeks ago, while planning our meals for the week and writing up our grocery list, I was about to make my go-to recipe, Five Spice Bacon Wrapped Pork again. But I decided to change things up a little. No one was really complaining as this recipe is definitely a family favorite. But I thought it'll be nice to have a couple of these easy recipes that I can rotate. with
This Honey Ginger Lime Pork is infused with honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and lime, the few staple ingredients in my kitchen. It is quick and easy to throw all the ingredients together, marinate the meat and then just let the oven do the work.
Honey Ginger Lime Pork
by Miss Crumbs A Lot
2 lb Pork Ribeye Roast
1 oz Ginger (minced)
1 Tbsp Garlic (chopped)
1/3 cup Honey
3 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1/2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
Juice of 1 lime
Salt & Pepper
Chopped Cilantro (for garnishing)
Lime Wedges (for serving)
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 oz minced ginger, 1 tbsp chopped garlic, 1/3 cup honey, 3 tbsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce and juice of 1 lime. Mix well.
2. Season the pork ribeye roast with salt & pepper. Pour sauce over the pork ribeye roast, ensure that it is well covered and allow it to marinate for an hour or overnight, if time permits.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the marinated pork into a roasting pan and pour the marinade sauce over as well.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minute on the middle rack. Then broil on hight for minutes on the middle rack until nicely charred.
5. Transfer the pork roast onto a cutting board, drizzle some sauce over and save the rest for serving. Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
A Singaporean SAHM living in Houston, Texas. Discovering her potential in the kitchen with authentic Singaporean Cuisine. And exploring the dynamic food scene Houston has to offer.
Miss Crumbs A Lot is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
For more details, please read my Disclosure Policy.