Kimchi & Meatball Stir Fry Bowl with Cauliflower Rice, inspired by the ingredients and flavors of Korean cuisine, is so scrumptious and healthy, you would want to make extras for lunch the next day.
Kimchi & Meatball Stir Fry Bowl with Cauliflower Rice, a dairy free and gluten free option to the traditional rice bowl. Inspired by the ingredients and flavors of Korean cuisine, this stir fry bowl brings together amazing flavors from the sweetness of the Ko Chu Jang sauce to the spiciness of the kimchi. For a low carb option, I used cauliflower rice instead of plain white rice. The blend of vegetables with the cauliflower rice creates a crunchy texture that is sure to be a party in your mouth!
Kimchi & Meatball Stir Fry Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
by Miss Crumbs A Lot
2 lbs Ground Beef (80% lean, 20% fat)
1 15 oz Can White Cannellini Beans
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Stir Fry Ingredients
14oz Cauliflower (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper (finely diced)
1/2 cup Zucchini (cut lengthwise and thinly sliced)
1 cup White Mushrooms (sliced)
1/2 cup Shelled Edamame
2 tbsp Ko Chu Jang (Korean Red Chilli Paste)
1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil
4 tbsp Kimchi (or more, if desired)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Spring Onions (for garnishing)
1. In a large bowl, add in ground beef, white beans, egg, salt, black pepper powder, dried parsely flakes and garlic powder. Mix well and shape into 1 tbsp sized meatballs.
2. Place on a baking tray and bake at 375 degrees for 20 min or until cooked.
4. In a small bowl, mix the Ko Chu Jang, rice vinegar, light soy sauce, sesame oil and set aside.
4. In a wok, heat olive oil over medium high heat and add in garlic. Stir fry till fragrant.
5. Add in white mushroom, zucchini and cauliflower rice and stir fry until they are soft. Add in red bell pepper and edamame, stir well.
6. Turn heat down to low. Add in sauce and mix well.
7. Spoon the cauliflower rice mix into bowls, top with meatballs & kimchi and garnish with spring onions. You may drizzle more Ko Chu Jang sauce, if desired.
Makes 45 to 50 meatballs
Makes 2 (entrée size) bowls
A Singaporean SAHM living in Houston, Texas. Discovering her potential in the kitchen with authentic Singaporean Cuisine. And exploring the dynamic food scene Houston has to offer.
Miss Crumbs A Lot is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
For more details, please read my Disclosure Policy.